Welcome to the 10th Cardio Update Europe!
The effective design of the European Updates will summarize complete “up-to-date” information, novel developments, and new data transpiring in each medical field over two compact days.
- get expert, practical and relevant international, peer-reviewed study summaries, without industry bias
- receive free access to all on-demand content for later reference
- exchange ideas with the speakers and Scientific Board during breaks and in discussion sections
- vote on what to do and next steps in real cases
- stay on top of all novel developments and new guidelines
- trust in the EFPIA, Ethical Medtech compliancy and CME accreditation each year
- know that there is armslength industry support, with no influence on content or
“This is a very good opportunity for young physicians to obtain a clear and didactic review of the recent publications in all fields.”
– a National Society President and delegate